Friday, September 26, 2008

Sweet & Sassy Party








































This past Saturday we had Emma's birthday party at a cute girly place named Sweet & Sassy. She had a princess dress up party. They girls are greeted in the store with feather boas and then taken back to the dress up area where they get to pick out a ball gown. After they are all dressed they get their hair, makeup and nails painted. Once they are all ready they have a dance party on the runway. They did the limbo, chicken dance and a train throughout the store. They then have an official princess coronation where they are announced and walk down the runway and do a princess wave and curtsy. Then they have their cake and presents. The owner offered the girls a 15 minute ride in the pink limo because they had just reopened the store after the storm. The moms got to go too. I have never been in a limo before. I think it is is pretty funny that my first limo ride was at my daughters 5th birthday. It was pink and was blaring Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers inside. The party turned out so cute and was so much fun. It was great for the kids to have something fun to do after all of the not so fun things associated with the hurricane.

8 comments:

Jennifer Caudle said...

So cute! It looks like Emma had a wonderful party!!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

WOW! I wish that place was here in AZ I would LOVE to have Kadence's party there!!! Talk about a little girls paradise!

summer k said...

So fun! I'm glad emma ended up getting to have her party! Hope you'r mom is doing better!

Scott and Melissa said...

omg.. that is the cutest thing ever!!! i wish madison was girly!! looks like so much fun!

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

This party looks like so much fun!!!! All of the girls look so darling!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

What an amazing birthday party! I love that your first ride in a limo was accompanied by the Jonas Bros. and Hannah Montana! Daisy is so jealous!

Holly Webster said...

How cute was that?!! I love the pink Limo! That was definately one GIRLY party! And how fun to have your mom there!! And it looks like Alex was a good sport, modeling in that sexy boa!! How funny! I'm glad after all your weather drama that she got her GIRLY party!! What a fun mom you are!!

Melody B. said...

Oh my pink-a-licous! Hailey would have a heart attack and die if she ever got to go to a place like that. No, seriously...I think she really would. this looks like something Jon Benet Ramsey would have owned, no? A girls absolute DREAM COME TRUE! I bet it was a pretty penny!