Thursday, September 4, 2008

Little Momma's





My girls love to treat their stuffed animals and dolls as their own children, especially Paige. She has a white tiger she got from the circus that she named Princess Tiger and carries it with her everywhere. She makes a little bed next to her head every night for Princess Tiger. She puts her on a pillow and tucks her in with a play bottle and blanket. It is really cute. The other night after Alex tucked them in I went to check on them and they were both already asleep and had made beds for all of their little animals. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

How cute. Girls are so different! My boy take tractors to bed and they don't tuck them in.

Holly Webster said...

So cute! My girls do the same thing. They even put baby lotion on them before they tuck them in! I guess it's because thats what I do to them after their bath each night. They learn from the best! Right!! I'm bad, I let them make their beds, and they get all excited and when they leave the room I correct it. How is your mom? Tell her Hi for me!!