Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of Dance















The girls started dance today. Emma is in tap and ballet and Paige is in just ballet. They were so cute. This is Emma 2nd year of dance. She took jazz in Wisconsin. This is new for Paige and she was so excited. This studio is really good and reminds me so much of the dance studio I went to growing up. In Emma's class they even had a record player which I haven't seen in years. They had a CD player too but actually put a record on for some of the time. People think Paige looks a lot like me. It is hard to tell. Here are some pictures of me in a similar outfit but just a little older and with some crazy bangs.

4 comments:

Penny said...

my Karlee loves dance! i think it is such a fun thing for them to do.

Melody B. said...

You know that I love dance! WAHOO!:P Those are some SMOKIN' bangs and tutu!

Holly Webster said...

qHey Keri! They always look so cute! Having them both in dance will be so much fun! My girls have had a ton of fun! It's so good for them, my girls were so shy before they started and now they will dance for and talk to anyone! Tell Alex we say HI!!

Shauna said...

You guys do look a lot alike. I love the bangs!!! What fun memories for the girls.