Monday, August 18, 2008

Chase 6 Months Old














Chase is now 6 months old. He can roll all over the place. He weighs 17.5 lbs and is 28 inches long. He has his two bottom teeth and is just the sweetest happiest little boy. He loves his sisters to dance for him and I am working really hard to make him say Mama first. Alex is pulling for a straight sweep in getting all three to say Dada first.

I took him on Saturday to get his pictures taken. He is the happiest and best baby and for some reason he was just not happy getting his pictures taken. Every time I put him down he would cry. So the lady did the best she could and I assumed when they came out to show me them there might be one or two that turned out okay. Well for someone not so happy I ended up thinking a lot turned out cute. I can only imagine what they would have been like if he was his normal happy self. Later that night he started running a fever and now sick so that is what had happened.

4 comments:

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Those pics are so adorable! He is a cutie~

Jill Wilson said...

Keri- He is beautiful! Seriously so adorable... he looks like a perfect little doll he is so beautiful. I know you are proud of those 3!!

Nicolle Webber said...

Keri he is super cute. 6 months already!!! It goes by so fast. Enjoy him while he's still so tiny!

Melody B. said...

When the heck did he grow up so fast? So cute!