Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Little Artists





So Paige is coloring and Emma is practicing writing words and I am sending an email. The girls are in the kitchen and I am at the computer just a little ways away. I can her them giggling and can only see the tops of their heads from where I am sitting so I stand up to see what they are laughing at and found that they were coloring on each other. Emma was the instigator and Paige the willing participant. They both ended up in time out and I snapped some pics so I could show Alex what they had done. I didn't want them to think I was encouraging this behavior. Then I scrubbed each one (thankful they were washable markers they were using) and then sent them to take naps. They didn't even fight me. They knew they were busted. I think Emma's face says it all.

1 comment:

Jennifer Caudle said...

Soo funny! Thanks for posting :) I love the dance pictures too.