Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting Boo'd

A couple nights ago my doorbell rang and I went to the door and no one was there but a cauldron of Halloween treats and a note was left. I could see kids running away from my driveway. My guess was they were the mysterious culprits who left the treats. The note was so cute. It had a cute poem and a picture of a ghost to hang on my door. Here is what the note said:



So the next night we bought a bunch of treats and made our three Halloween baskets and we left them at three of our neighbors doorsteps and rang the doorbell and ran. Just a hint if you decide to try this don't let your kids wear crocs when trying to run away. Both kept tripping. It is so fun to live in a neighborhood that does fun things like this. Here is a picture of Emma and Paige and the treat baskets we made.

2 comments:

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Our neighborhood does this too and it is so fun!

summer k said...

We have been doing it since our first house and the kids love it!