Thursday, July 31, 2008

Roller Boy




Chase now rolls all over the place. Once I put him down on the floor on a blanket within minutes he has rolled off and across the room. He loves being on his tummy and now tries sleeping on it. This was one of my reasons I mentioned in my prior post that I was a worry wart about. I liked when I could control how he slept but he has a different idea. As soon as I put him on his back he flips over within in seconds. I can always catch him smiling for a picture. Looks like he might be a picture poser like his big sister Emma.

2 comments:

shell said...

he is so cute. i love his room. you are quite creative!!

Melody B. said...

WHAT? When did he get this old? His room is adorable...you've really put a lot of time into fixing your house up so cute! Energy I don't have!:P