Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chase's room






I have officially moved Chase in his room. I know that I kept him in the cradle in my room for a long time but our house has the master down and all the kids rooms upstairs so for lazy reasons and just because I am a worry wart I kept him in my room longer than I kept the girls. The first couple nights he woke up a few times but now he is getting used to it. I have been spoiled with him. He has been sleeping through the night anywhere between 8-10 hours since he was 6 weeks old so two bad nights shouldn't really warrant too much complaining. I still need a rug for his room and I want a life preserver to hang above the changing table but other than that it is pretty much done.

1 comment:

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

His room is sooo cute!! Story is rolling too. I love this stage! He is darling.