Monday, June 23, 2008

Swim Lessons






The girls started swim lessons last week. They both just love it. My goal this summer is to get them to swim so I can relax around pools. It scares me that they can't swim and prohibits me from taking them swimming without Alex. It is just too hard for me to take all three alone. They have two weeks of lessons then two weeks off because we are going on vacation and then it is right back to lessons again. Hope fully by the end of the summer they will be a lot better swimmers.

2 comments:

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

Okay Keri your girls are sooo cute! That is all me and my clan are doing this summer is swimming. What more can you do right? The pictures of you and the girls on your trip are priceless. Every one of those girls looks great. You will have to tell them all I said hello.
Lyndsey

Brandi said...

I loved swimming lessons when I was little. I took them at Taylor Jr. High. It was fun. I bet your girls love it.