Monday, June 30, 2008

First Cereal Feeding
























We tried rice cereal today for the first time. I'd say Chase did pretty well. Towards the end he got the hang of the spoon. He had quite a little audience cheering him on. I think Emma was the most excited and Paige thought his food looked yummy (Eww gross!) This is my first child who sucks their thumb. This seems to be a problem. Every time I would go to stick a bite in his mouth his thumb would beat me to it. I may have to ask the girls to hold his hands when I feed him from now on.

6 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

What a cutie. He sure is growing up fast. How nice that you have the older girls to help out.

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Hey we have the same high chair

Shauna said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. I love the look on Emma's face...comedy!!

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

he is so cute! those eyes are mezmorizing.

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

Hi Keri! I found you on Cedars blog! I haven't seen you since high school. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! and you and Alex looking amazing!! Glad to see you're doing so well :) My blog is private, but send me your email info so I can add you...mandi_hemming@cox.net
Hope to hear from you soon! Mandi Hemming (Adams)

Melody B. said...

Loosk like it went over pretty well! Usually the first 50 feedings are SOOOOOOOOO messy!