Sunday, June 8, 2008

Girls Trip 2008

Can't wait until the next girls trip. Hopefully Steph can make it next time. We wished she could have come too but she had a wedding to go to.
On the last day we went shopping at the new Outlets that just opened a few weeks ago here and then I dropped them off at the airport. My girls love my friends and were pretty sad when they left. They loved the new audience to put on all their shows for. They have already asked me when they can come back and when they can go swimming at Summer's house when we go to AZ.

On Friday we slept in since we got home so late and then went shopping at The Galleria in downtown Houston. We went to dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy and went for dessert at Chocolata by my house. We went back to my house and did some make overs since we had our expert ( Holly B) with us. They are trying to talk me into cutting my hair short which I have never really done before. I am now about 90% sure that I am going to do it. This lovely picture is after a long day of roller coasters, wind and some hot and humid weather. Don't we all look like super models???







Summer 's birthday in on Father's Day so went went to dinner to celebrate and we asked the waiter to embarrass her. Well needless to say they accomplished that. They sang to her and tried to feed her dessert to. They were really trying to smash the whip cream in her face. It was pretty funny.


This weekend my friends Summer, Holly, Heather and Holly B. came to visit me here in Texas. We had so much fun. They got here on Wednesday night and we went to Blackeyed Pea. This was one of our favorite restaurant in high school but they went out of business in AZ. They are all over the place here in Texas. After dinner we went to the movies and saw Maid of Honor. The next morning we got up bright and early and headed to San Antonio to go to Six Flags. It was hot but so much fun.

5 comments:

Nicolle Webber said...

Keri, It is great to see you all so close! You look like you had a blast. I bet it was nice having all your old friends in Texas with you for the weekend! Everyone looks fabulous!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

HOW FUN!! I want a girls weekend!

Shauna said...

How fun!!! It's awesome that you all have remained so close. All of you guys are great! PS - I think you should cut your hair short!!

Melody B. said...

That is so neat that you guys still get together and ACTUALLY go on trips together! Everyone always TALKS about it...

Penny said...

girls trip...sooooo fun! friends are the best.