Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Paige's First Haircut

We went to Jamba Juice when they were done and they loved to show off their new do's.


















Paige was born bald and it took her sooooooo long to get hair that we have never cut it. Well it is pretty uneven and so I decided to get her haircut yesterday. We have a cute girly place here called "Sweet and Sassy". It is very similar to "Girly Girlz" in Mesa. It is a very cute place and they cut girls hair. She was very excited. When they were done they fixed her hair and the sprayed glitter in it. She thought this was so cool. We cut Emma's hair while we were there too. We cut 4 inches of of Emma's.

7 comments:

Shauna said...

The girls look so cute with their hair cuts. The AZ trip looks like you had a lot fun too. Good times and how fun meeting up with all the girls!! What a blast from the past. Have fun in June!

Anonymous said...

Just browsing through some blogs and came across yours. Very cute family! I have two babies (20 mo. old & 3 1/2 y/o.) Thinkin about possibly tryin' for another in a few months. I will have to keep tabs on your blog to see how it's goin'. I'm kinda done but my hubby wants more - hence browsing for mom's of 3. Great blog design! Take care ...

TZ Crew said...

Your girls are so cute and it looked like they were very excited rather than screamin and crying during the haircuts! That is a super cute place too.

Brandi said...

Hey Keri,
I haven't seen you forever. I found you thru Cedars blog. I used to hang out with Cedar and Stephanie. This is Brandi Hamilton. I don't know if you remember me but I remember you. You have a cute family. It is amazing who you can find thru blogging. I am glad to find old friends.

Brandi said...

I lived on windsor st. Kind of close to cedar. Oh Yeah we did have bid bangs. I am living in Utah now. Where are you living? I am glad you remember me. Keep in touch

Melody B. said...

I can't believe that she's never cut her hair before. I've given Kate like 10 haircuts already!:P What a cute place to get her hair cut though! Does Girly Girlz cut hair? I thought it was just like a boutique!

The Tetlow Family said...

Melody- I don't think Girly Girlz cuts hair. This place does all of the dress up and tea parties and has all the girly boutique items like Girly Girlz. The difference is they do have a licensed stylist to cut hair and to do mini pedicures and manicures. They also have a giant pink limo that is for parties. They pick the kids up from your house, take them to Johnny Rockets and then to the store for the party. It is a pretty cute place.