Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Paige's 3rd Birthday Party

All worn out!!!! What a fun day! My dad and Chase
My brother Dale and Alex flying
a remote control airplane and sending
Emma to fetch when it would crash.

Paige, Carol and Sage (Summer's daughter)



My cousin Courtney


The Birthday girl herself!

Mandy and Chase

My Aunt Debbie
My Aunt Cindi
Carol Jackson (Summer's mom)
Alex's mom Judy
We celebrated Paige' 3rd Birthday at Freestone Park in Gilbert, AZ. We got to see a lot of family and friends. It was also the first time a lot of our family and friends got to meet Chase. It is hard not living so close but it is fun when we come to visit. The girls had a blast and if you look at the top picture you can see how worn out they were. We carried them in from the truck and they did not move and inch for over 4 hours. This also made it hard for them to go back to sleep that night.





No comments: