Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Paige

This is the American girl Doll she wanted for her birthday.
Paige loves dolls!!!!We went to Fuddruckers with our neighbors.


Paige loves My Little Pony which is so funny to me because
I loved My Little Pony when I was little.


This is the cake she picked for me to make her!
Fitting since she is our little Princess!!
I am not sure if she is blowing out the candle or
spitting out the candle.



Yesterday my baby girl turned 3!! It is hard to believe. They grow up way too fast. We had a small party here last night with our neighbors and we will have her birthday party with all our family and friends next week when we are in AZ.

3 comments:

Cedar said...

Happy 3rd Bday Paige! I loved the cake- I didn't know you had it in you, impressive!! I loved the pic of Chase sucking his thumb- hes so cute. As long as he quits before 6th grade like my bro Wes.

Melody B. said...

Waht? You're coming to AZ? How fun...look us up! Please tell me that you did NOT make that cake! I will feel like such a putz if you did. I am NOT a cake maker...AT ALL!

Brandi said...

Hey Keri,
I used to live down there in AZ and I went to school with you. This is Brandi Hamilton. I don't know if you remember me. Wow you have a cute family. You are looking so good and the same. I moved a long time ago, but it is nice to find old friends thru blogging. Keep in touch