Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary

This is from The Melting Pot last night. This is our wedding party 9 years ago.

This is our senior prom.

This is from the MORP dance which was one of are first few dates. It sure would be nice the be this skinny again. Hopefully someday soon!!




Yesterday was Alex and my 9th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that it has been that long and that we have been dating since the end of our senior year in high school. Our neighbors watched the kids for us so we could go out to dinner. We went to The Melting Pot. Alex has never been and I have only done the ladies night out which is the cheese, salad and the chocolate fondue. It was really good but for anyone that has never been the main course is not all that special for the price. Truly the best part is the appetizer (cheese fondue) and the dessert (chocolate fondue). The meat part takes along time and is just okay. It was so nice to go out alone with no kids.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy Anniversary! I have never been to the Melting Pot bu tI was wanting to go, thanks for the input on the food. Maybe I won't go now. Looks like you guys had a great time together. I love date nights.

Shauna said...

Holy cow.....9 years!! Congrats! You guys are so cute together and to look back at the senior pictures crack me up. What fun time! Many more happy years for you both.

summer k said...

How fun! Can't wait till wenesday!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary! I have very clear memories of ya'll's wedding. Lots of fun! Always think of ya'll as such a great couple. Have fun with your girlfriends coming to visit!

Holly Webster said...

Hey Keri! Happy anniversary! How are you guys doing? How fun to have a baby boy! He looks so cute! I have been slackin big time on my blog! Things are settling down now that school is out so I'm trying to get caught up. It's so much fun to see what everybody is doing and it's an easy way to keep in touch. I love it!! Tell Alex we said Hi!!

Melody B. said...

That's so fun to see those pics from high school! I can't believe you guys have been together that long. High school sweethearts...so cute!