Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chase is 1 Month

Chase turned 1 month this past Saturday. We took the kids to Picture People to get their pictures done. They turned out okay. They were not my favorite but good enough. Hopefully at his 3 month picture he will be able to smile and we will get better pictures. They didn't change backgrounds or very many poses and the outfit choice I made looked cute on him but in the pictures made him look like a little old man. The pictures I posted say Zazzle on them because they are copyrighted. The pictures I took myself for his announcement turned out much cuter in my opinion. My dad is in town and he bought the kids all Harley Davidson shirts and I took their picture with him in my front yard and they turned out pretty cute.
















6 comments:

summer k said...

Cute!!! I think chase kind of looks like emma, who do you guys think? Cant wait to see you guys in april.

Mauzy Fam said...

These are great pictures!! He is growing so fast and is so cute.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Great announcements! And I love the matching Harley shirts. One of my favorite all time pics is of the kids from Picture People, but I do remember it being the only one I liked that they took! Funny how someties you just don't like the expressions they catch or the poses or whatever.

Shiloh McKinnon said...

I agree, yours are better although they are all adorable! I love the one of all three kids. I wish I had gotten into digital scrapbooking before Kassidy was born because I would have made a way better announcement than the one I did. Yours is so cute!

Cedar said...

It was so good to see your dad! I haven't seen him for years! Really cute pics. Your fam is so cute. How are you holding up with 3 kiddos??

Melody B. said...

Your kids are too cute Keri~!