Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Tetlow Family Has Moved

We have moved to The Woodlands, Texas which is a suburb of the Houston area. We arrived her on Jan. 1st and our furniture arrived on the 3rd. We have been very busy unpacking and trying to get organized which is hard for me being 35 weeks pregnant. Alex's job transferred us here and we are happy to be in warmer climate again. Although we liked Oshkosh, WI I was not a big fan of the snow. Below is a picture of the house we bought here. We love it. I will post more pictures later when it is not so messy on the inside with boxes everywhere. Just thought I would give a quick update. Our new addition to our family is set to arrive on Feb. 1st. My c-section is scheduled for 7 AM on Feb. 1st. In case you didn't know we are having a little boy and we are planning on naming him Chase. A lot of changes here for the Tetlows. We hope you have great New Year!!

8 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

My husband has siblings that live in Houston TX.(Cypress). They say it's a great place to live. Good luck with the new baby. I love the name Chase. Very cute.

Shiloh McKinnon said...

OK can I just say that I LOVE your house! I want it! I love the name Chase. Good choice. Why do you have to have a c-section??

Kenyon said...

What a cute house,I really love it! I cant believe you are doing all this 35 weeks pregnant. Good luck Feb 1st:0

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Wow! This is a big post, news-wise. Congratulations! Love the house, and so excited for ya'll that you like your new area. I hope the CSection goes well and that baby boy Chase is a happy baby for you and Alex and the girls. Good luck settling in!

Cedar said...

How fun to have you a little closer to the warmth! Good luck with your pregnancy, its almost over! I love your new house, its nice to see green yard! Its to cold here for any grass!!

The Uptagraft Family said...

I love the house. Hope things are going well. We are still getting more snow.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

I love your new house!!!!!

Melody B. said...

That is such a cute house Keri! Moving and pregnancy do not go together very well do they? :) Well, hopefully you'll be in, unpacked, and ready to go before that baby boy gets here!

P.S. I think it's really hard for people who are used to living in the sunny state of AZ to move to where it's freezing all of the time. Culture shock!:)