Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A few house pictures

Half bath downstairsStaircase
Guest bedroom
Master bedroom
Master bath
Girls room







Family room

Entry way
Hall closet and staircase
Backyard


We have been working really hard to get the house put together. I wanted to get a lot of it done before I have the baby next week so we have been staying up late and are pretty tired. It is starting to feel like home to us now. Here are a few pictures of the rooms that are done or at least somewhat done. I am still working on the kitchen, playroom, and the baby's room. Hopefully we will get his room at least painted this weekend and do the crown molding and the waynes coating while Alex is off after I have the baby. I will post more pictures as I get rooms done.

12 comments:

Shiloh McKinnon said...

I LOVE your new house! You have the same tastes as me when it comes to decorating! Can you come and help me decorate?? =)

Mauzy Fam said...

I love this!! The rooms look great - like a model home! You have my kind of taste. I just can't make it turn out as cute as yours. Can't wait to hear about the new baby and see the other finished rooms.

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Your house looks great! I give props to you for getting as much as you have 9 months prego! The little girls room is so dang cute!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

It looks GREAT, you guys! I love that there are different looks in different areas. And the chandelier in your girls' room is absolutely perfect! I bet they love it!

Cedar said...

I am truly amazed! 9 months prego and it looks great! I wish I could come see it in real life! You are awesome.

Melody B. said...

I seriously LOVE your house! You have it looking so stinkin' cute...can I move in? :P It seems like a very cozy/adorable place to live...mad props to you Keri!

Scott and Melissa said...

omg .. keri!!!! Found your blog thru Shaunas.. Adorable house !!

Scott and Melissa said...

Im due jan 31st. Thought he would be here by now. Good luck on the 1st!! Thats so exciting!

Shauna said...

Hey Keri...your house looks so cute! Good luck on the baby. I'm sure he'll be adorable as your little girls. Scary to think about the pictures from Robson?!?!?! Too funny!

TZ Crew said...

Your house is soooo cute! It looks better than mine and I have lived in mine for over 5 years. I admire all you have done especially since you are about to have your baby! Cant wait to see pics of the new addition to your family :)

Molly said...

Wow! You guys have done such a great job with your house! I especially love the girl's room! You have a very lovely family :)

Gr. Cheryl said...

The baby looks so happy and healthy as do the girls. I think Superman is a great idea for Alex's cake. Happy 30th, Alex. Now what would be equivelent for Keri? Wonder Woman? I have heard a lot about The Woodlands since you moved there. It must be a great neighborhood. All the best.

Gr. Cheryl