Thursday, July 1, 2010

Trip to Arizona

Chase with my brother Dale
We stayed at Alex's brother's house and they had baby chicks. The kids had a lot of fun with their cousins. I was glad for the distraction for them so they weren't paying attention to how sad I was.


By brother-in-law and sister-in-laws pool

Alex and his brother Jake took the quads out the morning we were leaving to head home and of course Alex flips it and nearly killed himself. Luckily he is tough.


Our friends Jeff and Rachel had their baby girl while we were in town so that was a bright spot that we got to go meet baby Harper.



Heather and Emma
Mandy, Mom, Alex and Paige
Debbie and Jaclyn
Chase and Landon
Chase and Mandy
The kids on my dads Harley
My Uncle Randy, Dad, Grandpa Dale and my Aunt Christie


My Grandpa with his grand kids and great grand kids. Only missing Randi Rae and Gwen who left a few days earlier.
My family




My Grandma Bette unexpectedly passed away just before we were headed to go visit my family and say goodbye to my Grandpa Dale who had been put on hospice due to colon cancer and was not doing well. The trip turned into a very sad trip in dealing with the death of my Grandma and also saying goodbye to my Grandpa. I was very close to my grandparents so this was very hard for me. I am so glad we made the trip because a few weeks after I got home my Grandpa passed away as well. I treasure the time and the photos I took.

No comments: