Monday, August 24, 2009

Girls Trip August 2009

Steph's Family Cabin we stayed at in Strawberry, AZ Nice View
Riding the Rhino's (4 wheeling)

Fossil Creek
We swam here and is was freezing cold water



Oldest Standing School House in AZ
Couple of dunces



Playing Rockband
Blurry picture taken by rude waitress
Stopping for a rest on the hike up the mountain

From left to right: Joy "Zarra" Parrish, Heather "Tyler" Wendt, Holly "Busby" Abbott, Keri "Roush" Tetlow, Stephanie "Lebaron" Wright, Holly "Tyler" Houskeeper, and Summer "Jackson" Kennedy.

These are pictures of my cousin Megan's twins. They are about 5 months old in these pictures and were so cute. The first two pictures are of Evan and the others are of Ella. I had a lot of fun meeting them for the first time. My girls were so jealous they didn't get to see them that I promised I would take lots of pictures





My awesome husband was kind enough to keep track of our little munchkins so I could fly to AZ to see my family and go on a girls trip with my friends. We had so much fun.

No comments: