Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July












What a little poser I have.
This is the cake I made. I tied to put 50 blueberries on it but it didn't look right so it only has 35 and it is also short one red stripe. Oh well. I got close.






Star Spangled pedicures I did for us girls.
My neighbot bought a giant water slide and the kids have bee playing on it all weekend and have had so much fun!!


















We had a great 4th of July. We had family, friends, food, fun and fireworks!! The kids played on the neighbors water slide in the morning. We had a BBQ here at our house in the afternoon and then we headed out to watch the fireworks. We had a fun day just wished it hadn't been so dang hot.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Keri,
I haven't checked out blogs for forever and wanted to get caught up! You guys look like you are enjoying Texas! I'm so happy for you. Your family is adorable! It's so fun to watch kids grow up!
Allison