Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day


I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Alex and the kids made the day really special for me. I got to sleep in which I rarely get to do and they made me a special breakfast of crepes with raspberries and cream. Paige was so excited to drink OJ out of wine glasses. We then went down to the Galleria area downtown and went to one of my favorite restaurants Maggiano's for lunch. After that the girls and Alex took me to Crate and Barrel where the girls had brought their own money which was only a couple dollars and a few cents and picked out some glasses while they had me and Chase go to a different part of the store so I couldn't see what they were buying. I did sneak a peek and it was really cute watching them put their money on the counter. Alex had given me some new pots and pans that I wanted so I felt very spoiled. Thanks to my family for a great day. I love being their mom!

No comments: