Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini







Paige had her dance pictures taken yesterday. She looked so cute. She is dancing to Yellow Polka Dot Bikini and Alex will be in the second have of the dance with her. The recital is not until late May. For pictures she could have her hair however we wanted but for the recital she has to wear a high bun with the ribbon in her wrapped around it. Emma's picture day is next week so I will have her pictures to post next week. I am not sure when we will get the professional ones back but I thought the ones I took turned out pretty cute. She was sooooo excited to wear the makeup. She talked about it for the last week.

3 comments:

Jennifer Caudle said...

OMG! Paige is SOO cute! I love the pictures!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

ADORABLE!!!

Melody B. said...

OH...MY....GOODNESS...It doesn't get any cuter than that! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute Keri!