Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Alex




Alex's 30th Birthday was on Feb. 12th. The girls picked out a Superman cake man for me to make him. We worked on Paige all day to keep it a secret until we got home from going out to dinner. I hid the cake out in the extra fridge in the garage and cleaned the kitchen so good so there would be no evidence. But to no avail, the second Alex walked in the door from work Paige lead him to the garage and said we made a Superman cake for you. I guess from now on we need to keep secrets a secret from Paige too.

4 comments:

Melody B. said...

You feaking MADE that cake? YOU ROCK! I do NOT posess that talent. Looks great! Happy b-day Alex!

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Happy Birthday Alex!! I just turned 30 too!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Great cake! Happy Birthday
Alex.

Kenyon said...

Wow, that is a great cake! Happy belated to Alex:)