Monday, December 17, 2007

Ice Skating

We took the kids ice skating the other night. I didn't skate just took pictures and froze. Alex took both girls out on the ice. This was their first time. They gave them these walkers to practice going around the rink. Emma had a blast but found it a lot more difficult then she thought it would be. Paige was fearless. She just took off and left Alex and Emma trailing behind her. after a little while she didn't even want the walker anymore. Maybe I should sign this kid up for lessons.



This is a short video I took with my camera. It turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Wow, she is fearless - I'm impressed.

Melody B. said...

Okay I am DYING over this post, it is soooooooooooooooooo cute! I am so diggin' the ear-muffs...where did you get them? LOVE THEM! Paige reminds me of a little you. Could this be the next Nancy Kerigan?

P.S. Alex looks like a great dad.

Shiloh McKinnon said...

It looks like you guys have tons of fun things to do there! I agree with melody b. that Alex looks like a great dad!