Monday, June 11, 2007

Emma's haircut




So we decided to cut Emma's hair. It was so long that she would cry every time we brushed it because the ends would get so tangled. We had 6 inches cut off. She started to cry at first because she thought she couldn't be a princess anymore without super long hair. She plays dress up everyday and is always some kind of princess so this was very concerning to her. She made it through okay. The only problem is that the girl who cut it was new and when we got home last night I noticed she cut it very crooked. I think I am going to take her back today and get it fixed. They will probably have to cut more off to fix it which Emma's isn't going to be very happy about.

2 comments:

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Emma has such pretty hair. I remember not liking my hair brushed either. I would always brush the top layer and tell my Mom that I was all done. There would always be a rats nest under the top layer.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

WOW! Her hair was really long. I didn't realize how long it was in the previous post's pictures. She has gorgeous hair! Totally princess hair.